Running Jags Track Club
Blue Valley West Running Jags Track Club
Welcome to the BVW Running Jags Track Club and an exciting year of BVW track and field! The Running Jags Track Club functions as a crucial part of supporting the track and field budget as well as enhancing the experience for all athletes. The club provides the following items for all athletes with paid fees:
- Healthy food at meets
- Team t-shirts
- Track banquet meal
- Pre-EKL (JV) or Regional (V) dinner
- Needs as determined by coaching staff (ie., uniforms, equipment, etc.)
In order to carry out our commitments to the BVW track and field program, it is necessary for all families to pay all club fees by Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
(Any and all payment concerns needs to be directed to Coach Huseman.)
Fees are $100/athlete or $160/two in the same family.
How to pay for club fees:
- Check--Make out check to “RUNNING JAGS TRACK CLUB”
- Have athlete bring check to practice. Coach Huseman will collect everyday and deliver to booster club parent (Tammy Hinds)
**PLEASE INCLUDE athletes name, grade and parent’s email with the check.
Volunteering and Donation Opportunities
The BVW Running Jags Track Club needs help from all families. Please volunteer for the following events through the “Volunteer Opportunities” SignUp Genius link on the BVW Track and Field homepage or with this link:https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044fa9a92daafe3-2019
- Meal Fundraisers—Set up a fundraiser event at Sunset Grill, Chipotle, Pizzeria Locale and/or Freezing Moo. SUPER EASY! Requires little time--contact manager, select date and forward directions to Traci and Cindy for weekly newsletter.
- JV EKL Dinner—Set-up, order and arrange food and drink delivery on Mon., May 6 following practice.
- Varisty Regional Dinner-- Confirm date/time with Pizza Shoppe (151st & 69 Hwy), then arrive and pay for food (booster club will pay for this dinner).
- Banquet—Our end-of-the-year event on Sunday, May 19th needs the following committees/volunteers:
- Set-up—Assist with decorations and organization before banquet
- Clean-up—Assist with clean up after the banquet
- Check-in—Check-in guests
No time for volunteering? How about a donation? We are seeking families willing to purchase and donate specific, perishable food donations for meets. All items will need to be delivered to the SW Corner of BVW by door #12 (outside of pool doors), place in cooler labeled BVW Track & Field No Later than Wednesday 10am of week of sign up. To select items and convenient dates, go to the “Perishable Donations” SignUp Genius link on the BVW Track and Field homepage or use this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044fa9a92daafe3-perishable1
Please help us not to leave anyone out! To make sure all athletes are represented in our banquet slide show, we need everyone’s help. If you take any pictures of any of our athletes in action, please upload meet pictures to the following:
User: bvwrunningjags PW: Track-field18
Click on LIBRARY
Click on 2019 SEASON (Drop down menu of all 2019 meets will show)
Select appropriate meet
Select CLICK TO UPLOAD