REGISTRATION Part 1
Registration is the time to update your child’s information. Registration opens April 12, 2016!
- High school online registration for the 2016-17 school year opens Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
- Registration is required every year.
- Registration includes updating your child’s information such as phone, email, emergency and health info, etc.
- Your ParentVUE login and password are required to register your student.
Need more information? Try looking at the district registration page: https://district.bluevalleyk12.org/ParentsAndStudents/Pages/Registration.aspx
REGISTRATION Part 2
Registration also is the fee portion of the process. High school fee payment opens July 6, 2016.
- Just because your child completed a class/course request form does not mean he/she is registered.
- Even though you have already updated your student’s information in ParentVUE, fee payment is required.
- Your ParentVUE login and password are required to register your student for school.
Updated information for the 2016-17 school year will be posted before payment opens up on July 6th, 2016
BVW Registration 16-17