Course and Graduation Information
- Click on the link to access the Course Description Guide.
- Click on the link to access the Blue Valley School District Graduation Requirements.
- Click on the link to access the Kansas Board of Regents Qualified Admissions for Kansas Board of Regents Schools: University of Kansas, Kansas State University, Wichita State University, Emporia State University, Pittsburg State University, and Fort Hays State University. (Please note that the Regents admissions have changed for students graduating in the 2014-2015 school year. Be sure to select the correct link to download the PDF for your graduating class)
- Student Athletes wishing to register for the NCAA Clearing House should click on this link. We strongly encourage you to begin this process your junior year and to communicate your post-secondary athletic aspirations early in high school to your school counselor and grade-level administrator. The attachment is a quick reference guide that may help get you started.
Students can receive academic support in several ways.
- Make an appointment with the teacher to come in before or after school to have questions answered one-on-one.
- Go see teachers on Tuesdays during JAG.
- Take advantage of the multiple tutoring sessions during lab sessions:
Student Links has lab hours listed.
- Click on this link to find notes from many of our teachers.
- For even more help, try going to the Khan Academy link.
- For tips on how to prepare and study for a test, try these links. http://www.studygs.net/tstprp1.htm
- For Study Tips and more go to this site: (This link is recommended by the students in Nancy Gardener's college discovery class, Heritage High School, Perris Union High School District, Romoland, CA).
- College freshmen recommend this site as a great resource for study tips.
- AVID is a college-prep elective class that students must be nominated for and apply. AVID stands for Advancement Via Individual Determination.
- SAT. Click the link to access the SAT home page.
- ACT. Click the link to access the ACT home page.
- Advanced Placement (AP). Click the link to access the AP home page.
- For online practice tests for the ACT and SAT, follow this link to the BVW LMC
http://bvwlmc.libguides.com/content.php?pid=615362&sid=5086928 (get the PW from the BVW LMC specialists).
- Click practice exams for practice on ACT, AP - Biology, AP - Chemistry, AP - US History, GED, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT II - History, SAT.
College Knowledge: the vists, the interviews, the applications.
Step 1: Juniors click document below to access a PowerPoint outlining the steps students should be following 2nd semester junior year.