SENIOR RECOGNITION LUNCHEON
Our 2021 Senior Recognition Luncheon and Celebration is yet to be determined. An invitation will follow.
Seniors must fulfill graduation requirements in order to participate.
YEARBOOK SENIOR SECTION
The Blue Valley Academy yearbook staff will soon be putting together senior pages. Every senior graduating this school year will be given half of a page attributed to them at the back of our yearbook. This is to celebrate their graduation from BVA. Please see below for an example of our senior pages.Parents and guardians have the option to send in photos and a message for their senior’s page at no cost. Please look over the below requirements for your photos and message.
- You may send in up to 6 photos of your senior.
- Photos must be appropriate for school.
- Photos must be of a certain resolution in order for us to print. Please send in photos of high quality. We will contact you if a certain photo will not work.
- Photos must be submitted electronically (jpeg or png).
- Your message should be no longer than 200 words total.
- You may send in multiple messages from separate people as long as the total word count does not go over 200 words.
Photos and messages must be submitted via email to me, Libby Brown, at email@example.com by Friday, January 29, 2021.
Please note: If you choose not to send in photos, the yearbook staff will choose photos that we have taken here at school to place on your student’s page.Please contact Libby Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.