2021-22 BV COVID DASHBOARD
The district’s primary goal remains to provide in-person learning in the safest manner possible. In an effort to keep our school communities informed, the district will provide weekly updates indicating confirmed positive COVID-19 cases as reported to the school/district. Visual data will be created for each building, as well as a district overview. The district works closely with the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment(JCDHE). JCDHE determines the next steps when cases arise in a school/building.
- The 2021-22 COVID-19 dashboard will be updated on Fridays beginning Friday, Aug. 27.
- Dashboard data is collected at mid-day on Wednesdays. The information reflects district-wide and school-specific data from the prior week (Wednesday to Wednesday).
- In order to best protect privacy, we will combine student and staff data and will not include identifying information about the individuals who test positive.
- A web page is dedicated to each high school feeder area that includes individual school data.
- Blue Valley’s COVID dashboard only reflects confirmed positive COVID-19 cases.
- Presumed positive cases are not reflected in dashboard numbers.
- District quarantine data reflects the reported number of staff and students on JCDHE directed quarantines.
DISTRICT COVID-19 DATA
Blue Valley will update the number of new cases by school and the district as a whole on Fridays. The data reflects the number of reported and confirmed COVID-19 positive cases.
2021-22 DISTRICT QUARANTINE DATA
Blue Valley updated the number of JCDHE directed quarantines in the district on Fridays. The data reflected the reported number of students and staff on JCDHE directed quarantines.